Tuesday, May 12, 2020

HOW TO SELL YOUR MUSIC FROM HOME

For us musicians, opportunities to make money are oftentimes difficult to find, especially during these unusual times.

 Who knows when live events will come back or how they may be different once things are back to “normal” again?

 🤷‍♂️ These uncertainties make the idea of an online music business more attractive today than ever before.

 Imagine waking up every day with new fans and music sales that you made while you were sleeping as a result of a few online ads and emails...

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads .

..and imagine starting that online music business with $0 in music sales but reaching $100,000+ within one year... and $300,000+ a few years later.
SONGCAST CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT.

Are you a singer or do you belong in a Band?
Would you like to have a worldwide music distribution?
Sign UP Now at SONGCAST.

Let Me Answer You These Common Questions

Do I have to live in the United States?
No, You don't have to live in the United States in order to benefit from SONGCAST.

Do I have to submit a Full Album?
You don't have to submit a full album, we will gladly accept your single.

Can I submit COVER SONGS?
Definitely, We accept cover songs into our music distribution network.
All you have to is to find out who the original publisher/songwriter of the
song and receive permission to reproduce it.

                                            CLICK ON THIS VIDEO 4 MORE INFO




Can my albums have explicit lyrics?
YES, your albums may contain explicit but tell our retailers in advance.

When and how do I get paid?
Your royalties will appear in your SONGCAST account on the 20th of every month.
You can withdraw your cash through PAYPAL SERVICE.

I don't have PayPal.
Sign up HERE it's FREE
P.S If you are from South Africa. FNB ARE THE ONLY BANK WHO HAVE PAYPAL SERVICE
Go to FNB and open a CURRENT/CHEQUE Account in order to register with PAYPAL.

Do you want to become a better/great singer?
Visit this website: SINGORAMA  TO IMPROVE YOUR SINGING

ARE YOU INTO FREESTYLE HIP HOP RAP?
CLICK HERE TO RAP BETTER THAN KENDRICK LAMAR



I don't have access to a music studio to record my single.
You can record your album from home.
I highly recommend this website below:
BTV AWARD-WINNING MUSIC SOFTWARE

REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM REAL ARTISTS


Sell on iTunes with SongCast!
Bottom line: if you want your music available on iTunes...save time...save money...USE SONGCAST!!! They did everything they said claimed they would do, and did it in a timely and professional manner. A refreshingly positive experience. Thanks, guys!!
- Ross / Bled Out Records
I can't believe you guys were able to get my CD up on iTunes so quickly. I was thrilled when I saw in my first report that my music was downloaded from around the globe - from Norway and Sweden to Italy and Belgium, not to mention the US and UK! Now I can't wait to see my next report. Again, thanks! - Stephen Viens / Musician/Songwriter
I will admit, I was skeptical at first as to whether or not our music would appear on iTunes, but sure enough, it did. Not only iTunes but all over the web. We are extremely happy with SongCast's services. Thanks so much! - Valyum / The Medication Age
I have been a client for a while now. SongCast really works for me. My music finally got on iTunes and other "music stores" online. I AM A PROUD COSTUMER! Congrats!
- Anthony Vanity / Solo Artist
I placed my album--Anne Gomez...Some Favourites on SongCast & I am most impressed with not only their respectful handling of my info, but they really are reliable. The time scales for digital sites was spot on. I am now on iTunes,& I really do appreciate & thank SongCast for their help & support, Cheers. - Anne Gomez / Musician/Songwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment